Hi Igor

I've played with it again regarding the "multiple ajax submit buttons"
and I've noticed the following behavior :
- this issue is only happening on Firefox (more precisely :
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.3)
Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3). On Internet Explorer 6 SP2 it's
working fine.
- this issue only appears when I add the panel to my form. I've
emptied my panel and it's still the same issue.

BTW, I'm working on Wicket 1.3.

If needed, I wouldn't mind sending my code to let you play with it.
I've started to do a "issue demo" app but it takes time.

ZedroS