Up till now my experience with ReloadingWicketServlet has been
idyllic. It worked fine for every single change I've done to java
sources, property resources and templates, playing at home and working
at the office. It's a life-saver (it's giving me at least an extra
free hour per day :) ). Thanks Jean Baptiste, great work!

Regards,
Carlos