Hi!

On 4/12/07, Philip Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wish that each form or form element element had a default renderer and
> would render itself without needing to be embedded in some other html file.

In my extremely humble opinion, this is a wicket extension feature,
not a core wicket feature.
Look at DefaultDataTable for an example, I assume a DefaultForm and
DefaultPage could be implemented in a similar fashion.
Then you could propotype without writing any HTML at all.

However, it seems less intuitive to add non-trivial content to a
DefaultDataTable than to regular repeaters: you must create panels
instead of just extending the markup and the constructor a bit.

Szocske