If you don't provide a better message, then how can we solve your problem?

What is the exception? Do you use head of trunk, or some other
version? If you want us to help you, help us do that by providing the
correct information.

We have stated that we would fix bugs in 2.0, for as long we don't
have backported all features. But only on a case by case basis, and
this is not an offer without a time limit: you are expected to migrate
to our new, constructor change-less version.

Remember: this is a volunteer effort, and we work our collective asses
of to make Wicket the best framework $0 can buy. But we can only do
what time permits us to do. Any time devoted to trunk makes 1.3
delayed.

Martijn

On 4/13/07, tooy li(Gmail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> and the customed error page also cannot work well. when i open a modal window
> by ajax link, it will generate some error. I has complained it for a long
> time, but nobody care it. :( . 2.0 is really dead now.
>
> at
> wicket.protocol.http.request.CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy$DecodedUrlRequest.getParameter(CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy.java:458)
>  at
> wicket.protocol.http.request.AbstractWebRequestCodingStrategy.decode(AbstractWebRequestCodingStrategy.java:102)
>  at
> wicket.protocol.http.request.CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy.decode(CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy.java:107)

Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org