i just added WicketTag(ComponentTag) constructor, so that should make this
require a lot less hacking.

-igor

On 4/13/07, Thomas Singer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, I've got it running implementing a filtering IXmlPullParser, because
it
seems to be the only solution to put an IMarkupFilter in front of chain.
Putting it at the end did not work because converting a ComponentTag into
WicketTag is not possible (no access to the XmlTag of a ComponentTag.

If somebody is interested, please let me know.

Tom

Igor Vaynberg schrieb:
> thomas,
> i just dont have the time to look into this further. my hunch is that it
> should work. there is nothing wrong with taking a componenttag and
> upgrading it to a wickettag at any point in the chain. so do give it a
> try and see if you really do hit a wall instead of playing the "what if"
> game.
>
> -igor
>

> On 4/13/07, *Thomas Singer* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
wrote:

>     Isn't <span wicket:id="fkjksdfjs"> a ComponentTag and
<wicket:extend> a

http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV>