Thanks for your quick reply Johan.

I have worked out to avoid the escaping prob..

Now just how do I get the original request to find out the host I am running
on? As this has to run in multiple environments I do not want to hard code
the host.. I was expecting to be able to get the original request through
the RequestCycle or similar but can't find it..

John