First of all, thanks for your answer.

Regarding this form, in fact it's the registration one. On successful
form filling (having check that the login is unique), I would like a
feedback message to be rendered saying "Registration succesfull,
you'll be redirected to the login page in a few seconds".

Technically speaking, it means that, when the submit is ok, I want to
hide the form and add an ajax timer to redirect the page after a short
while.

I hide the form and add the timer in the onSubmit of my form.

Cheers,
ZedroS