For example, if the form lives inside, then in onSubmit do
target.addComponent(panel) . This way the panel's markup gets replaced in
the browser and since isVisible is false for the form, the forms markup
simply won't be there. I guess the problem you are having now is that you
are adding the form in onSubmit, but since you are setting isVisible to
false, nothing gets rendered, no markup gets sent to browser, and the form
markup that's there doesn't get replaced (erased). But maybe I haven't
understood your problem fully. I hope this helps.

best,
jim