Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a more automatic way of building a
DropDownChoice out of resource bundles.

Here is the case:

1- I have form inside a panel, which in turn has a dropdownchoice that has
to be built with options on a resource bundle for i18n reasons. In this case
"Relationship type"

DEFAUL LANG:

   relationships.single=Single
   relationships.married=Married
   relationships.domesticPartenrship=Domestic Partnership
   relationships.registeredPartnership=Registered Partnership

DEUTSCH:

   relationships.single=Alleine
   relationships.married=Gemeinsam (verheiratet)
   relationships.domesticPartenrship=Konkubinat
   relationships.registeredPartnership=Eingetragene Partnerschaft

2- I need to make the ORDINAL POSITION of the "list" (e.g. "Married" = 2, or
1+1)

I suspect by the example in component reference that something like this
could be done with some clever coding.

f(t)