Fresh snapshots are deployed on our maven repository[1] by bamboo[2] .

So including:

<repository>
  <repository>
    <id>wicket-stuff.org</id>
    <url>http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/</url>
    <snapshots>
      <enabled>true</enabled>
    </snapshots>
  </repository>
</repositories>

and:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket</artifactId>
    <version>1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

should do the trick.

There could still be a problem with our snapshot meta data, so you
might want to delete any existing jars when you're looking for an
update[3]

Eelco

[1] http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/ (e.g.
http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket/1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/)
[2] http://wicketstuff.org/bamboo/
[3] find ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/wicket -name
"1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT" | xargs rm -rf