Hi,

I'm having this problem when I back-button to a page with a panel that
replaced itself with another panel containing a link - and re-try the link:

WicketMessage: Method onLinkClicked of interface
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.ILinkListener targeted at component
[MarkupContainer [Component id = link, page = test.HomePage, path = 0:panel:
link.FirstPanel$1, isVisible = true, isVersioned = true]] threw an exception

Root cause:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: object is not an instance of declaring
class
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(
RequestListenerInterface.java:186)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.listener.ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.processEvents(
ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.java:73)
at org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(
AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:90)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond
(RequestCycle.java:975)

at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1048)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1127)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java :489)
at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:248)

I have a quickstart.  I think attachments are not allowed on the mailing
list, so I created a JIRA and uploaded an attachment.  Do let me know if
there is a better way to send a quickstart to the mailing list.  I'm using
wicket 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT

Thanks,

Peter.