open a bug please

-igor

On 4/26/07, kubino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi , I am wondering why the checkbox property model is not updated when
the
method wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications is overriden and returns true.
When i call form submit, property is set ok.

DropDownChoice updates the model well on roudtrip , so I am surprise that
checkbox not.  I had to add my own logic in to the
onSelectionChangedMethod
to update the model(boolean property).  Is this ok?

Thanks in advance.