Hi Igor,
           Thanks for your reply. Here is the thing:
(using wicket 1.2.5)

I could not find the constructor that takes the "Application" object. So I
tried the following.

                tester = new WicketTester();
                tester.set(new xyzApplication());

But this gives me the following stack trace.

wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Use Application.init() method for configuring
your application object
        at wicket.Application.getSettings(Application.java:606)
        at wicket.Application.getDebugSettings(Application.java:449)
        at
wicket.protocol.http.HttpSessionStore.setAttribute(HttpSessionStore.java:51)
        at
wicket.protocol.http.AbstractHttpSessionStore.bind(AbstractHttpSessionStore.java:165)
        at
wicket.protocol.http.MockWebApplication.setupRequestAndResponse(MockWebApplication.java:411)
        at wicket.util.tester.WicketTester.startPage(WicketTester.java:282)
        at
com.xxx.abc.wicket.pages.sections.TestDefaultHomePage.setUp(TestDefaultHomePage.java:23)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:128)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

Can  you please suggest. Also is there any place where i could find some
wicketTester samples. That would surely be helpfull to the community.

I would like to thank you for an amazing framework "WICKET" :)

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Gidwani.