Thanks for your support, I now use PageParameters.getString() instead of
PageParameters().get().
Spec says <String, String[]>.

Jan

--
Jan Bares
http://jan.vegetband.cz

  "Igor Vaynberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  afaik servlet spec is <string,string[]> not <string,string>, or has this
changed recently?

  -igor

  On 4/27/07, Johan Compagner < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    we do follow the spec now... so we could change it back for 1.2 but for 1.3
i would keep it.

    johan