> Second question is whether Wicket provides support for creating unique id's
> for elements.
> My html for the PostalAddressFieldset includes things like:
>
> <input wicket:id="addressLine" id="addressLine" type="text" size="40"/>
>
> Obviously this is no good as when I use this component multiple times on a
> form, I end up
> with multiple fields with the same id.

Wicket will create unique id's (names) for the form components
automatically, as the panel is a differentiating factor here: it takes
into account the fact that you have the fields on a panel (the wonders
of a true component oriented framework).

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!