Igor,

Upon further thought, how can a ListView inside a ListView solve this?
 Wouldn't the hierarchy cause the html to be messed up?  I can't have
TRs within TRs.  The inner listview isn't putting child data inside of
the TR, it needs to make TRs that are siblings of the outer listview.

The output should be like this:

Not like this:

What am I not getting?

Thanks,