Hi,

Just checked out the latest code from 1.3 trunk, rebuilt my 1.3 and used it
in my project.  Problem is still happening for me.  Can you verify that the
latest source works for you when you run my attached test app and follow my
instructions?  If it does then  something is up because it definitely fails
the ajax for me.

thanks,
Dean