One of the requirements of my project is not to use session, that's why my
question is so :)

Our website will have different language. Customers can choose for different
languages by clicking links like:

e.g.
/en/... (show english content)
/jp/... (show japanese content)
/kr/... (show korean content)
/zh/.... (show chinese content)

Therefore I can deduce the "language" from the request link, it would be
nice if we can configure locale without the need of session creation.

Regards,
Wing