The problem with NPE in DefaultRequestTargetResolverStrategy:295 seems to be
the way wicket retrieves the component using its relative component path...
[code]
page.get(pageRelativeComponentPath);
[code]
The component which cause the problem was removed and then added back by the
AjaxTabbedPanel before the exception is thrown.

PS: Btw, when the stable wicket-1.3 version is planned to be released?

Regards,
Alex.

Well, there is no DefaultRequestTargetResolverStrategy in 1.3, as
there was a refactoring done. But even if you have problem with the
NPE, we can fix much easier than in 1.2.

As for the migration, it depends on how complex your application is.

-Matej