Hi,

I try to apply css style on several div but wicket changes their id
attributes defined in the html file.
I have 3 custom panels that contain a DataView and I want to refresh
them with ajax, so I make a call to setOutputMarkupId() method. This
call changes the id defined in html file.
I add an AttributeModifier to force the use of the defined id, that
works but now ajax refresh don't work.
What I'm doing wrong?

code:

dashboard.html:

        <wicket:extend>
        </wicket:extend>
---------------------------

viewPanel.html:

<wicket:panel>
                <wicket:child />
navigator]</span>
</wicket:panel>
----------------------------

ViewPanel.java:

public class ViewPanel extends Panel {

                public ViewPanel(String id, DataView dataView, int
itemsPerPage) {
                        super(id);
                        setOutputMarkupId(true);
                        add(dataView);
                        dataView.setItemsPerPage(itemsPerPage);
                        add(new AttributeModifier("id", true, new Model(id)));
                        add(new FancyPagingNavigator("navigator", dataView));

Dashboard.java:

public class Dashboard extends WebPage {
        public Dashboard() {
                add(new ProjectsPanel("projects-panel", projects, 5));
                add(new AgentsPanel("agents-panel", scheduler, 5));
                add(new QueuePanel("builds-panel", scheduler, 5));

Mathieu