i dont use glassfish. just pointing out what can cause the problem.

-igor

On 5/10/07, V. Jenks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the insight Igor, very interesting, and it makes sense.

However, it doesn't make sense. :P  This has never happened to this
application running on JBoss 4.0.x in over a year....and never happened
when
I tested it against Glassfish V1.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Both the source code and version of Wicket I'm using remains unchanged in
the entire time it has been in production...so I'm very skeptical that
this
is anything *other* than an issue w/ Glassfish.

I've actually been unable to reproduce the error in the last hour,
vigorously testing by restarting the app server AND undeploying,
redeploying, etc. the application.  This makes me even more nervous. :S