Hi, Jean-Baptiste,

> See:
> ClassCastException in WebRequestCodingStrategy

This link is about "Apache Wicket Project", but not the "Wicket
Standalone Project", which is the currently I am using in my
development. Or is that link valid for both cases?

Please, would you mind confirming we the developers where should we
check for mailing lists?

Cause I always understood that wicketOnApache is already in
incubation, with differences in comparison to the original wicketFW.

Thanks, again ;)