see my comment on: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-400

i think we should change the RequestParamters.getParamters()
don't return a map there but return a ValueMap so that we shield it that it
could be request parameters directly (with things from use added)
then they can call directly what the want (like getString or getInt) and we
do the converstion String[] -> string/int and so on there

johan

we do add internally some things i thing that we later on need, i
thinkg this is commented in the code. maybe we could move that to
RequestParameters itself? We should try to abstract everything in that
class so that people dont have to use it directly?