On 5/16/07, Mark van Leeuwen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As you can probably gather I am new to Wicket.

If session expiry is the cause of the problem, shouldn't that somehow be
communicated back to the user? How can I detect session expiry with an
AJAX
submit and then handle it appropriately?

we have this fixed in 1.3. if ajax hits an expired page error it will show
the page expired page, just like a regular request.

-igor