Op vrijdag 06-04-2007 om 13:18 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Philip
Weaver:

> I am interested in helping to improve the Quickstart download. I would
> be more pleased if the quickstart first presented a  generic
> quickstart with NetBeans, Idea, and Eclipse as additional setups. The
> QuickStart should at the least illustrate how to get Wicket up and
> running manually (script for lauching, etc)
>
> I can set all of this up myself but help will make it quicker and more
> pleasing. :-)

Here's a small data point, if it helps.

I tried following the instructions on
http://wicket.sourceforge.net/wicket-quickstart/netbeans.html to get the
wicket quickstart 1.2.6 running. However, I didn't succeed. First, I
tried to create a new project from existing source. Netbeans warned me
that build.xml would be overwritten. So then I tried to create it from
an existing build script. This worked, but there was no "Run project"
target present so I couldn't run the project as described. I tried the
test target but that failed too, as there was no test directory.

As far as I can tell, the Quickstart instructions are totally out of
sync with the actual code...

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen