Ravi,

I'd be interested in hearing your out come of your evaluation.  I'm in a
similar boat where my company is looking to move to a new UI framework,
their first choice or course is JSF and I'm pushing hard to go the wicket
route instead.  If I can show them a website like yours and say that it was
fairly easy to develop using wicket and you don't need to learn a whole new
markup language, ie tablibs, then that just might be the nail in the coffin
I need.

Thanks
Craig