Thanks for the input. I am just getting my feet wet with the platform and am
amazed at the underlying capabilities. My main concern is to make sure that
I come up to speed regarding best practices, etc. I will ping you again once
I have had a chance to digest your comments. I think I understand what you
were doing, but I want to dig deeper into the API to try and understand what
you have implemented. In general iit appears that you have a small number of
page classes, use the request URL to dynamically associate the appropriate
html markup file, and then the wicket:id's are handled in an automatic
manner so you don't need to create explicit code to handle these references,
but do it on an id by id basis. I am also assuming that your markup is
probably not jar'd.

Once again thanks.