That's true indeed. My initial reasoning to go with 1.2 was that it was
most of the available documentation was 1.2 oriented. Although the
migration guide on the wiki isn't huge, are there major showstoppers
still in 1.3 ? (this is probably a stale question that can be found in
the archives but while we're on the topic :))