I consider this a bug, and was wondering if you do as well...  If so, I will
open a JIRA and attach a patch for it.  Just let me know.

In my 1.2.6 app, I have the following line:
add(HeaderContributor.forCss("/resources/styles/global.css"));

which generates this in the markup (correctly):
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/resources/css/global.css"></
link>

In 1.3, it generates this in the markup (incorrectly):
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href=
"../../..//resources/styles/global.css"></link>

This is because of the change to have everything with relative URLs, I am
assuming.  But, I don't want a relative URL, I want an absolute one.  I'm
thinking that the following change would be appropriate:

HeaderContributor.java (26)
if (location.startsWith("http://";) || location.startsWith("https://";))

changed to:

if (location.startsWith("http://";) || location.startsWith("https://";) ||