All,

Say that I have an HTML table with data and the last row is a total with
a colspan to align the value:

When col2 is optional I'd do a col2.setVisible(false) on that label but
the colspan in the total row needs to be adjusted as well. Should I
create a colspan property in the Page class and do a <td colspan="<span
wicket:id="colspan" />"> or is there another preferred way? Wondering
how much I've to 'unlearn' from my JSTL way of doing things :)

Thies
--
http://blog.ehour.nl/