no i thnk AlMaw wants to take a look at it.

johan

On 5/30/07, Ingram Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In 1.2.x trunk, Settings still use old implemation:

    public String getContextPath()
    {
        // Set the default context path if the context path is not already
        // set (previous time or by the developer itself)
        // This all to do missing api in the servlet spec.. You can't get
        // context path from the servlet context, which is just stupid.
        if (contextPath == null && RequestCycle.get ().getRequest()
instanceof WebRequest)
        {
            contextPath =
((WebRequest)RequestCycle.get().getRequest()).getContextPath();
        }
        return contextPath;
    }

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wicket/branches/wicket-1.2.x/wicket/src/main/java/wicket/settings/Settings.java

not yet commit ?

> that seems to be a problem yes
> what i did was change the Settigngs one:
>
> contextPath =

((WebRequest)RequestCycle.get().getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest().getContextPath();