Thanks. One further question regarding links and bookmarkable pages: When I
add following PageLink, will the resulting href always be not bookmarkable?

public class DownloadFile extends OurWebPage {

   public DownloadFile(final PageParameters parameters) {
     page.add(new PageLink("linkId", new IPageLink() {

       public Page getPage() {
         return getPageFactory().newPage(getPageIdentity(), parameters);
       }

       public Class getPageIdentity() {
         return DownloadFile.class;
       }