Hi Juergen

You are probably right about the setEscapeModelString(false) in 1.3. I am
currently using 1.2.6.

If i use a <a href> tag then it will confuse the developers. Because it is
actually
not a link it is a i18n message that i want to display. Thats why i am using
the
wicket:message tag.

We are actually migrating a application from struts to wicket and in struts
this
was solved my making a i18n tag. If the user had text admin right on the
session
the text would become clickable.

Do you have other suggestion to solve the problem above, because the link or
tag is not what i want.

/Murat