Hi, I'm not sure but I had such problems with a ListView because I added
some elements to my ArrayList in the
onBeforeRender() method of my page, so the list was populated, but the
rendering failed because there was a new element that was not populated
because it didn't exists before.
it was something like that

Matthieu