Re: [Wicket-user] Ajax - update

Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:34:44 -0700

try putting a webmarkupcontainer on the <table> tag and repainting that.

-igor

On 6/11/07, howzat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fixed indentation for clarity ... any ideas how to make this work - see
below
(<table> row data to be updated by the underlying ListView's model in
Wicket)?

final ListView lines = new ListView("lv",myList){
    @Override
    protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
        item.add(...); // derive & add first name
        item.add(...); // derive & add last name
    }};
WebMarkupContainer listContainer = new WebMarkupContainer("wmc");
listContainer.add(lv);
form.add(listContainer.setOutputMarkupId(true));

& the most recent (failed) try at mark-up looks like:

        <thead>
                        <th>first name</th>
                        <th>last name</th>
        </thead>