Bill it looks like your application isn't really there in your EAR/WAR
etc..  Open it up and make sure it's got all the correct files in
WEB-INF/lib WEB-INF/classes

Jeremy

On 6/12/07, William J. Laubenheimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm using NetBeans 5.5 and Wicket 1.2.5 for a web development
project.  When
I try to load the .ear file, I get this exception when JBoss attempts to
load the Wicket .war file:
----------
wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Unable to create application of class
com.cemantica.web.cdm.CDMWicketApplication
        at
wicket.protocol.http.ContextParamWebApplicationFactory.createApplication
(Con
textParamWebApplicationFactory.java:68)
        at wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.init(WicketServlet.java:275)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
com.cemantica.web.cdm.CDMWicketApplication
        at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:306)

        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl
(RepositoryClassLoad
er.java:511)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(
RepositoryClassLoader.j
ava:405)
        at
wicket.protocol.http.ContextParamWebApplicationFactory.createApplication
(Con
textParamWebApplicationFactory.java:53)
        ... 94 more