Hi Matthieu,
Which version from svn are you using? Trunk is intended to work with
1.3 only. So if you want to work yui and 1.2.6, you need to:

svn checkout
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicket_1_2
wicket-stuff_1.2

If I remember correctly, there were some things broken in that branch.
I will try to get some time to look at it later today.

best,
jim