On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Alex Objelean wrote:
> I found a workaround for this issue, so instead of overriding isVisible() of
> the bulkContainer WebMarkupContainer, I add an AttributeModifier which makes
> the container display:none..

I'm not sure if I got it correctly, but you're not trying to
repaint an invisible container via ajax, right? To make that
work you need to update the parent of the conditionally-
visible component.

Another thing that we have noticed is that sometimes calling
setVisible() in onBeforeRender() works better than overriding
isVisble() directly. Make sure you call super.onBeforeRender()
in the overriding implementation.

- Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho