On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, shumbola wrote:
> A few days ago I've upgraded my project to the 1.3 snapshot from June 12.
> Before I was using a one from May 10. Today I noticed that my page which
> uses the Palette component stopped working. Anytime I launch that page it

It's easier to diagnose your problem if you provide the
complete source code and markup. But could it be that there
has been a change in the component hierarchy of Palette, and
your own markup is now incompatible with it?

We always use a snapshot of the current day and have
extensive JUnit tests (covering about 90% of the lines).
This makes it a lot easier to notice and fix this kind of
problems, as we can easily see from commits / dev / user
mailing lists what is going on, and just diff the whole
wicket source code when needed. A couple of days of diff is
perfectly readable, but one month not.

- Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho