Al Maw wrote:
> Konstantinos:
>
> Firstly, please quit replying with your own text indented with a >, the
> same as the text you're quoting. It makes it really difficult to see
> what the heck is going on. ;-)
>
> Secondly, I said "onbeforeunload", not "onunload".

I've just added this functionality to trunk (1.3.0-SNAPSHOT).

You can now go:

add(new AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior() {

     public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
         super.renderHead(response);
         response.renderOnBeforeUnloadJavascript(
             getCallbackScript(false).toString()
         );
     }

     protected void respond(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
         // Do stuff here.
     }
});

Regards,