Hello!

Apologies if this is a basic question. I'm just beginning to investigate
page-related issues...

I want my pages to be fully bookmarkable in the sense that each (or
some) of the page parameters should appear in the URL GET-style.

For instance, I have a typical search page "search" with a search bar.
When the user clicks the "go" button, the page is refreshed and the
search term is used as a parameter.

What I would like is to have the term show up in the URL. So, the first
time the user visits the page, the URL would be "/search", while each
subsequent visit, assuming a search term was used, would be something
like "/search?t=term".

Until now, I've just let Wicket take care of all the parameters in the
background for me. In other words, IIRC, Wicket uses POST for this.

To achieve the above, do I need to append this to the URL myself and use
an external GET-style link? In other words, can I just ask Wicket to use
GET? Or is there some other nifty way of using a link (back to the same
page in my case) while at the same time having this show up as part of
the bookmarkable URL GET-style?

Thanks!
Dave