 ------------------------------
*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Igor Vaynberg
*Sent:* Thursday, June 21, 2007 6:33 PM
*To:* wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
*Subject:* Re: [Wicket-user] Newbie Question: "you are about to
beredirectedto a connection that is not secure" Warning

but that url is https, why would it trigger the warning, look in source,
see if there are any explicit http:// calls

-igor

https://*mydomain/myvirtualfolder*/test/?wicket:interface=:2<https://mydomain/myvirtualfolder/test/?wicket:interface=:2>