Hi,

I haven't tried it myself so far, but I asked quite the same question some
time ago and people suggested using the WicketTester class to render a page
outside an HTTP request.

HTH,

Xavier

On 6/23/07, Srinu Sunkara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi - I don't know if this is a dummy question. Sorry for being so.

I just getting started with wicket and working on building a web
application. So far so good. However, now we needed to build some nightly
scripts and send an email with some data in a web page format.

Can you tell me if we can run a java class in batch mode and still use
another class extending a web page to be included in the email (as body).

Thank you,
-Srini

Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail