I'm planning to install ubuntu as well, but on a RAID + Wifi pc it's
not that easy.

For I'm trying to do, it's really simple : I've downloaded
apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1.zip and I just would like to
unzip it.

And then, after a long while but that's the Vista way isn"it, I'm told
that 8 files' names are too long to be extracted.

When looking at one the files, AdminAnnotationsBookmarkablePage for
example, it appears that this file is really deep in the repository
architecture and, most probably, ends up behind a too long path name
for Vista.

I agree it's vista fault somewhere, but hey, more and more people are
coming into it (or should at least) and it's quite a pain some
wicket's files names are too long no ?

Cheers,
ZedroS