On 6/26/07, Flemming Boller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

Actually I had 4 different versions :-)

But I removed them all, made a recompile and tried again. Same result.

The object from getSession() is a MySession object.

I will try and make a quickstart zipfile. and attach it.

/Flemming

just a thought, are you using the ReloadingWicketFilter, I ran into similar
problems when I made a mistake in configuring it: