Xavier Hanin wrote:
> I'll try to subscribe to databinder forum (I was not fortunate enough
>  first time I tried) and see what nathan think about that. If others
> have a different opinion, let me know.

It's a highly exclusive place, thanks to link spammers that I would like
to kill. I'll look out for your registration. (Others, please mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] as you are registering to give me a heads-up.)

I'm glad to see you're using Databinder with Spring (yay it works),
though I expected  DataStaticService.setSessionFactory(...) to be called
only once, from the application's init(). Let's talk about that in the
forum, if you don't mind. I'd be happy to do anything that makes it
easier for IoC containers (short of functionally depending on them).

And I hate to see any reluctance to use Databinder as a dependency. It's
there, and it's in the central Maven repository, for people to use.
Perhaps what I should do is split off something like "databinder-models"
as an independent dep that doesn't include any request cycle session/txn
management code. To me having those classes sit in the jar unused is not
such a big deal, but then I am using them extensively so I guess I have
a different perspective.

Nathan