Hi all,
I am hoping there is a work around or at least a known issue by now.
Basically I am making a AJAX request (via AjaxSubmitButton in 1.3 beta).
The first requests works fine...but if i click on AjaxSubmitButton a 2nd
time, I get a Page Expired.

I found this related issue in the Jira but doesn't mention 1.3.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-117

Is this related to the PageMap maybe versioned pages?   Does any one have a
work around for this right now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I want to stay working in 1.3
beta... but this is a real downer for the app i am working in.

chris