it is not by accident an ajax request right?

On 6/28/07, Evan Chooly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >         public void onClick() {
> >             DeleteLink.this.replaceWith(new
> > ConfirmDeletePanel(DeleteLink.this.getId(), "really delete?") {
> >                 @Override
> >                 protected void onCancel() {
> >                     replaceWith(DeleteLink.this);
> >                 }
> >
> >                 @Override
> >                 protected void onConfirm() {
> >                     Filter filter =
> > (Filter)getParent().getParent().getModelObject();
> >                     service.delete(filter);
> >                     replaceWith(DeleteLink.this);
> >                 }
> >             });
> >         }
>
> Code looks fine to me. And I'm using replaceWith quite a bit and it
> works fine. Can you try to set a break point in onClick, see if it
> arrives there and step into the replace code?

The onClick() is definitely getting called (I set breakpoints this
morning...) but the panel just isn't getting replaced.  Now, is there any
problem with replacing a link (in this case) with a panel?  There's no
impedence mismatch between the <a> and the <span> that would normally get
used?