your first line shows

final TextField tx = new TextField("cell", new
PropertyModel(values[row][col],"data"));

But I got java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter modelObject cannot
be null

I have put

final TextField tx = new TextField("cell", model);

but this time I did not get any exception

BUt validate is not working. so i am not able validate. please explain. I am
using your code only.

Please check
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/how-to-work-with-excel-in-wicket-using-jexcel-api.html