Hey there all,

I've got a DynamicWebResource that I'm mounting via
mountSharedResource(...) and creating a ResourceLink to.  That Resource
requires parameters and I'd love for it to operate similar to how
IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy works, where my parameters are numbered
and look like just an extension of the URL.

For example:
.../myresource/folderparam/folderparam/fileparam

Any way to do that?  I've been poking around in WebRequestCodingStrategy
and it looks like I could override some of the stuff there to get
started, but that looks hackish and rather complicated.  I think that'd
only get me halfway; that would allow me to encode the URLs but I'm
unsure of where I'd need to decode them when the link is clicked on.

I'd appreciate any pointers on this one.

Thanks much in advance,
Karl